Saturday, March 10, 2012

What an honor!

Please scroll down for the Shape Card Blog Hop ...

First, I have a little news .....  Please allow me to brag a bit.

My CardMonkey's Paper Jungle blog has been chosen to receive national (international?) recognition as the "Best of the Web" by an independent group of crafters at www.craftcorners.com.  Come see my little star on my sky, and thank you all for inspiring me to keep up with this blog...
Here's the link: http://craftcorners.com/best-of-the-web-no-11/

8 comments:

Beckie said...

Wow! What a wonderful reward to you and your outstanding talent! Congratulations, my friend.

Be blessed, Beckie

Unknown said...

Congratulations.. well deserved!

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! and yes very well deserved!!

Judy said...

Woo Hooo!! Congrats...you are just that great!!

sarah said...

WOW!!! Congrats, We all know talented U R..glad other recognize
this talent & sharing it with us..Hugs!!
texasgrama7@gmail.com

Star said...

Congratulations!!! Your card is adorable---thanks for sharing!

Pammejo said...

congratulations!!! So well deserved!!!

Claire Spielman said...

YIPPPEEEE!! CONGRATS on the award,they know who the sweetest,most talented & funniest peeps are!
Creative Wishes,
Claire S.